Learn more about The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Cheats and How to Use them in the post below.
The Witcher 3 is a truly enormous role-playing game chock full of fantastical drama, magical creatures, and at least one great tub. If you take on every mission with Geralt, you’ll be kept busy for at least a couple hundred hours. However, there are still some features that The Witcher 3 does not have in its current state, such as the capacity to instantly get drunk and horses that can spawn indefinitely. The console commands for The Witcher 3 come into play here.
In The Witcher 3, you may make Geralt into a deity, empty his wallet, and a lot more by utilizing console commands and cheats. Here are all of the console commands available in The Witcher 3 as well as instructions on how to enter these game-changing codes.
How to use The Witcher 3 console commands
Using The Witcher 3’s debug console to obtain cheats is the first step on the path to unstoppable power.
- Open Steam, then right-click The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in your game library. This will be done using a Steam version of the game. Choose the menu item labeled “Properties.”
- Select “Browse Local Files” after selecting the “Local Files” tab.
- The ‘bin’ folder should be followed by the ‘config’ folder, and then the ‘base’ folder.
Open Notepad by selecting the “general.ini” file with the right click menu. At the bottom of the document, create a new line and insert “DBGConsoleOn=true.”
- Launch The Witcher 3 after saving and closing the document. The tilde key () should now enable you to open and shut the debug console. Open the console, enter your commands, and that’s all there is left to do!
If you purchased The Witcher 3 from GOG, follow the same steps by going to your install folder in Windows Explorer and searching for general inside the ‘base’ folder’s ini file.
Best Console Commands and Cheats for the Witcher 3
Many Witcher 3 console commands are available, however some are more crucial than others (although giving Geralt a mohawk at any time is very crucial). Here are the console commands that we believe you’ll find the most helpful.
- god – Toggles “god” mode on/off which allows invincibility
- setlevel(level) – Sets character level to specific number
- addmoney(amount) – Gives the character a specific amount of money (Crowns).
- likeaboss – Toggles “likeaboss” mode on/off which allows you to do 40% of your foes maximum health with each hit.
- testpause – Pauses the current game
- testunpause – Unpauses the current game.
- witchcraft – Adds one of each item in the game to the character’s inventory. This command can take a while to load, or possibly cause your game to crash.
- addkeys – Gives the character every key in the game, convenient!
- Ciri – sets the character to Ciri
- Geralt – sets the character to Geralt
Commands for The Witcher 3’s Cosmetics
- WitcherHairstyler(‘1’/’2’/’3’/) – Gives Geralt a fresh new haircut.
- addHair1 – Gives Geralt his default hair.
- addHair2 – Gives Geralt a ponytail.
- addHair3 – Gives Geralt some long and loose hair.
- addHairDLC1 – Gives Geralt some bonus short and loose hair.
- addHairDLC2 – Gives Geralt a sweet mohawk.
- addHairDLC3 – Gives Geralt the slicked back Elven Rebel cut.
- shave – Shaves Geralt’s beard. He will look like a baby.
- setbeard(beard code) – Sets beard to a specific length
- settattoo(0/1) – Gives (1) or removes (0) Geralt’s neck tattoo
- setcustomhead(‘head code’) – Sets Geralt’s head to a specific model.
The Witcher 3 Travelling Commands
- gotoWyzima – Teleports you to Vizima.
- gotoNovigrad – Teleports you to Novigrad.
- gotoSkellige – Teleports you to Skellige.
- xy(x, y) – Teleports you from the sky to a set of coordinates.
- gotoPrologWinter – Teleports you to White Orchard in Winter.
- gotoKaerMohren – Teleports you to Kaer Morhen.
- gotoProlog – Teleports you to White Orchard
- AllowFT(0/1) – Allows (1) or bans (0) the character’s ability to fast travel from anywhere.
- ShowAllFT(0/1) – Shows (1) or hides (0) every fast travel location available in-game.
- ShowPins(0/1) – Shows (1) or hides (0) every point of interest on the game’s map.
- Show KnownPins(0/1) – Shows (1) or hides (0) every point of interest that the player has found on the map.
The Witcher 3 GwentCommands
- secretgwint – Starts a match of Gwent against an AI.
- addgwintcards – The character receives one of each and every Gwent card in the game. With the exception of the Vampire: Katakan card, which can be spawned in by adding the additem(‘gwint card katakan’) code
- winGwint(0/1) – Wins (1) or loses (0) your match of Gwent. Victory has never been easier.