Follow easy step-by-step in this post to download Free Fire free on Appvn!
Garena Free Fire, also known as Free Fire, is a battle royale game, developed by 111dots Studio and published by Garena for Android and iOS. It became the most downloaded mobile game globally in 2019. In August 2021, Free Fire set a record with over 150 million daily active users globally. Here are detailed instructions to download this game on Appvn.
Download Free Fire on Appvn website
This is an APK file so you couldn’t install it right away because of a security block put into place.
To bypass this download restriction and install APK files from unknown sources, navigate to one of these menus:
Settings > Apps & notifications > Advanced > Special app access > Install unknown apps
Settings > Apps and notifications
Settings > Security
Depending on your device, you might need to give a specific app, such as Chrome, permission to install unofficial APK files. Or, if you see it, enable Install Unknown Apps or Unknown sources.
Once done, now follow these steps to have the app/game available on your phone.
- Step 1: Click on this link Appvn, you will see Appvn interface like the picture below
- Step 2: To download, type on the Appvn search bar “Free Fire”. On-screen, there will be a list of apps/ games shown that have similar names to watch you are finding.
- Step 3: Now, click on the exact Free Fire version you want in the list. Free Fire will appear on the screen, below its name, there are several download options ranging from the latest to the oldest version of the app/game
- Step 4: Click on the latest version on those links (based on the date included)
- Step 5: The download interface will show up. Wait till the “Download Apk” button appear, click on that button.
- Step 6: You may see a warning message displaying “This type of file can harm your device,” accept it by pressing “Download”
- Step 7: Once done, tap on the APK file you downloaded to install.
Check out this link for more Free Fire guidelines.