The Free Fire update arrives around every two months, and the developers include plenty of events in between to keep players engrossed in the battle royale title.
The Free Fire update arrives around every two months, and the developers include plenty of events in between to keep players engrossed in the battle royale title. Gamers have been delighted by Garena’s latest releases, including the BTS collaboration events, which were quickly followed by Ramadan 2022 and The First Battle event.
The most recent Ramadan events have been underway since 18 April, and these will still be available for a few days. When it comes to freebies, the developers have gone all in. Here is a complete overview of all the items released as part of the campaign.
Note: Free Fire is banned in India, and gamers from the country are advised not to play the battle royale title.
All Free Fire Ramadan 2022 rewards along with their events
The following section lists the different events that were made accessible during the Free Fire Ramadan 2022 celebrations:
Exchange Store – Classic and Premium
The Classic Store started on 18 April and will run until 8 May, while the Premium Store commenced on 30 April and will be available until 8 May. Users can obtain Ramadan-themed AK gun skin, pin, avatar, banner, and other items like vouchers, crates, and universal fragments through them.
Players must accumulate ‘Ramadan Tokens’ via daily missions and aftermatch drops and then exchange them for the items.
Download Free Fire on Appvn website
This is an APK file so you couldn’t install it right away because of a security block put into place.
To bypass this download restriction and install APK files from unknown sources, navigate to one of these menus:
Settings > Apps & notifications > Advanced > Special app access > Install unknown apps
Settings > Apps and notifications
Settings > Security
Depending on your device, you might need to give a specific app, such as Chrome, permission to install unofficial APK files. Or, if you see it, enable Install Unknown Apps or Unknown sources.
Once done, now follow these steps to have the app/game available on your phone.
- Step 1: Click on this link Appvn, you will see Appvn interface like the picture below
- Step 2: To download, type on the Appvn search bar “Free Fire”. On-screen, there will be a list of apps/ games shown that have similar names to watch you are finding.
- Step 3: Now, click on the exact Free Fire version you want in the list. Free Fire will appear on the screen, below its name, there are several download options ranging from the latest to the oldest version of the app/game
- Step 4: Click on the latest version on those links (based on the date included)
- Step 5: The download interface will show up. Wait till the “Download Apk” button appear, click on that button.
- Step 6: You may see a warning message displaying “This type of file can harm your device,” accept it by pressing “Download”
- Step 7: Once done, tap on the APK file you downloaded to install.