In the realm of Free Fire, or any other shooter for that matter, headshots are one of the cleanest and most satisfying methods of eliminating opponents.
Setting your sensitivity correctly lays the groundwork for connecting headshots. The player’s device affects their sensitivity settings, and since the experience will be different across each phone, they should avoid directly copying others’ settings.
Note: Free Fire is banned in India, and gamers in the country should avoid playing the battle royale title. They may instead play the MAX version that is not included on the list of banned applications.
Best sensitivity settings in Free Fire for snipers and to get more one-tap headshots
Numerous professional Free Fire players have always recommended setting your sensitivity to high. They claim that it enables fluid camera movement while enabling them to land one-tap headshots, drag headshots, and perform other tricks with Gloo Walls.
- General: 85 – 100
- Red Dot: 85 – 952x
- Scope: 75 – 854x
- Scope: 75 – 85
- Sniper Scope: 65 – 75
It is important to remember that these are indicative ranges. Players must change them after practicing on the training island and based on their device and preferences. For instance, some gamers may even find it easier to play the game when all the settings are set to 100, while others may want to lower them slightly.
After using the sensitivity settings mentioned above, users can head to the range on Batou and practice for a while. Subsequently, they can access the combat zone.
Players are advised to keep making minor adjustments until they find themselves being able to comfortably play the game.
However, after you find the right settings for yourself, It is essential not to constantly change your sensitivity as it takes time to adapt to it.
Being comfortable with your settings will improve your skills, and you could find yourself getting headshots much more often.
Detailed steps to change sensitivity in Garena Free Fire
If users desire to alter their in-game sensitivity settings, they can easily do so by following the steps listed below:
Step 1: Upon opening the game, users must tap on the gear icon in the top right corner.
Step 2: The in-game settings section will load up. Gamers can then tap on the ‘Sensitivity’ tab.
Step 3: Change your settings.
Download Free Fire on Appvn website
This is an APK file so you couldn’t install it right away because of a security block put into place.
To bypass this download restriction and install APK files from unknown sources, navigate to one of these menus:
Settings > Apps & notifications > Advanced > Special app access > Install unknown apps
Settings > Apps and notifications
Settings > Security
Depending on your device, you might need to give a specific app, such as Chrome, permission to install unofficial APK files. Or, if you see it, enable Install Unknown Apps or Unknown sources.
Once done, now follow these steps to have the app/game available on your phone.
- Step 1: Click on this link Appvn, you will see Appvn interface like the picture below
- Step 2: To download, type on the Appvn search bar “Free Fire”. On-screen, there will be a list of apps/ games shown that have similar names to watch you are finding.
- Step 3: Now, click on the exact Free Fire version you want in the list. Free Fire will appear on the screen, below its name, there are several download options ranging from the latest to the oldest version of the app/game
- Step 4: Click on the latest version on those links (based on the date included)
- Step 5: The download interface will show up. Wait till the “Download Apk” button appear, click on that button.
- Step 6: You may see a warning message displaying “This type of file can harm your device,” accept it by pressing “Download”
- Step 7: Once done, tap on the APK file you downloaded to install.