Let’s discover the Codes for Age of Empires 4 Cheats and Tips to Use in the article below.
Although Age of Empires 4‘s gameplay is well-designed and entertaining, occasionally gamers prefer to simply enjoy the game’s most exciting aspects rather than investing a lot of time on gathering resources and developing new units or structures. However, the creators provided a way to speed up this procedure with shortcuts, which this article will go into great depth about.
Players can read about numerous features that are both helpful and enjoyable below. For instance, players can choose to use the Age of Empires 2 attack announcement in place of the game’s default attack sound, or they can obtain all the resources necessary to construct an entire metropolis. Fans of Age of Empires 4 can read this guide to learn more about these and other features.
Tip to Use Cheat Codes in Age of Empires 4
Players must engage in a campaign or a skirmish match against a bot in order to use cheat codes. The player should select the “Cheats allowed” button on the Game Mode tab to enable cheats while creating a game. After that, just pressing Enter while playing will create a chat window where users can enter cheats.
Age of Empires 4 All Cheat Codes List
NOTE: Players who use cheats are unable to earn masteries and accomplishments for that game.
Some cheats might only be accessible in the campaign, while others might only be accessible in skirmish mode. The list below includes all of this information, which is shown in brackets:
- smorgasbord – Gives a player 100,000 of all resources (Custom/Campaign)
- i have an app idea – Gives a player gold (Custom/Skirmish/Campaign)
- take it for granite – Gives a player stone (Custom/Skirmish/Campaign)
- knock on wood – Gives a player wood (Custom/Skirmish/Campaign)
- full meal deal – Gives a player food (Custom/Skirmish/Campaign)
- king size beds – Gives max population cap (Custom/Campaign)
- it was known – Disables fog of war (Custom)
- age me up scotty – Advance to the next age (Custom)
- at the core – Spawn one of each core unit (Custom)
- inna jiffy – Instantly build, research, and produce units (Custom/Skirmish)
- make it quick – Kill chosen units and buildings (Custom)
- anti-poke – Makes chosen units and buildings invincible (Custom)
- one of us – Converts chosen units (Custom)
- zeleport – Teleport chosen units to cursor (Custom)
- you monster – Kills all Gaia (Custom)
- photon man – Spawns a Photon Man unit (Custom/Skirmish)
- it is known – Reveal/hide map (Custom)
- minimally minimal – Reveal/hide UI (Custom/Campaign)
- another round – Slows down simulation in scenario (Campaign)
- another cup – Turns on turbo mode in scenario (Campaign)
- i give up – Lose the game (Custom/Campaign)
- this is fine – Sets chosen buildings on fire (Custom)
- big bad sheep – Turns sheep into wolves (Custom/Campaign)
- out with the new – Replaces the attack notification from Age of Empires 4 with the alarm from Age of Empires 2 (Custom/Campaign)
The primary Town Center is where all units made using cheat codes may be found. A player only needs to type the same code in the chat window one more to undo the cheats.
Age of Empires 4 is available now on PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/c.